- About Mobius
- Annual Reports & Financials
- Affiliation with MENTOR
- Current Initiatives
- Contact Us
- Mission & History
- Mobius Leadership
- Why Mentoring?
- Find a Program
- Mentor Resources
- Program Resources
- 2018 Vermont Mentoring Month Toolkit
- National Mentoring Resource Center
- Quality Mentoring System
- Regional Mentoring Networks
- Support and Materials
- Vermont Mentoring Database
- Vermont Mentoring Grants
- Vermont Mentoring Surveys
- Events, News, & Blog
- Support Us
First launched in 2014, this important evaluation tool is designed to provide mentoring programs in Vermont with a way to track common data about the effects mentoring is having on youth served by their program, and to allow Mobius to track aggregate data about mentoring throughout the state.
Below you will find a toolkit, sample surveys, and some common questions answered. Please contact Mobius if you are interested in utilizing the surveys for your program.
The Vermont Mentoring Survey Toolkit
The toolkit is designed to help mentoring programs implement the surveys in a uniform and valid manner.
Please do not use these links to administer the surveys for your program. Each program that contacts Mobius indicating it wants to participate will receive a unique set of URLs for its surveys.
- During-Match Surveys: These are the primary surveys, intended to be administered once a year, that we expect programs to use most widely
- Pre-Match Surveys: For before a mentor and mentee are matched
- Post-Match Surveys: For after a mentoring match ends
You can also access printable PDF versions of all the surveys.
We encourage you to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions that are not covered by this web page or the toolkit.