- About Mobius
- Annual Reports & Financials
- Affiliation with MENTOR
- Current Initiatives
- Contact Us
- Mission & History
- Mobius Leadership
- Why Mentoring?
- Find a Program
- Mentor Resources
- Program Resources
- 2017 Vermont Mentoring Month Toolkit
- National Mentoring Resource Center
- Quality Mentoring System
- Regional Mentoring Networks
- Support and Materials
- Vermont Mentoring Database
- Vermont Mentoring Grants
- Vermont Mentoring Surveys
- Events, News, & Blog
- Support Us
Click Here for more information about the 2017-2018 Vermont Mentoring Grant recipients!
Mobius, Vermont’s Mentoring Partnership, envisions a future in which every young person in Vermont who would benefit from having a mentor has one. In order to achieve this goal, we have collaborated with our funding partners to create the Vermont Mentoring Grants. With funding support from the Permanent Fund for Vermont’s Children, the A.D. Henderson Foundation, and the Vermont Department for Children and Families, Mobius strives to help create and establish new adult-to-youth mentoring programs, while also supporting and enhancing the quality of existing mentoring programs. We support this critical work by making grants and providing technical assistance, with the ultimate goal of sustainably increasing the quality and quantity of mentoring matches statewide.
The 2017-2018 Vermont Mentoring Grants timeline:
- May 22, 2017: RFP released
- June 6, 2017: Email of Intent due
- June 20, 2017: Grant Webinar (See below)
- June 21, 2017: Application available on the VT Mentoring Database
- June 21 – July 21, 2017: Pre-grant writing meetings
- July 28, 2017: Grant Applications due
- August 28, 2017: Grant decision letters mailed out
- September 1, 2017: Start of grant year and funds released (if available) once signed grant agreement is received
- January 15, 2018: Interim Grant Reports due
- May 31, 2018: End of grant year
- June 15, 2018: Year-End Reports due
The 2017-2018 Grant Webinar:
*You are required to view the recording of the webinar prior to your pre-grant meeting.
The 2017-2018 Vermont Mentoring Grant Guidelines
New Program Planning Grants and Implementation Grants are considered throughout the grant year on a rolling basis, depending on available funding. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Previous Funding Cycles: