- About Mobius
- Annual Reports & Financials
- Affiliation with MENTOR
- Current Initiatives
- Contact Us
- Mission & History
- Mobius Leadership
- Why Mentoring?
- Find a Program
- Mentor Resources
- Program Resources
- Vermont Mentoring Grants
- National Mentoring Resource Center
- Quality Mentoring System
- Regional Mentoring Networks
- Vermont Mentoring Database
- Ongoing Resources
- Vermont Mentoring Surveys
- Events, News, & Blog
- Support Us
Current Job and Service Opportunities in the Vermont Mentoring Community
The DREAM Program
The DREAM Program is recruiting for a Program Empowerment Director AmeriCorps member for their Winooski site. DREAM’s Program Empowerment Director members ensure that DREAM’s local sites have the necessary resources, training and support to run strong programs and close the opportunity gap. This includes directly supporting their partner communities, along with volunteers, throughout the calendar year and in each program offering (school-year mentoring, summer enrichment and adventure). For more information on the positions and how to apply, click here.
Everybody Wins! Vermont
Everybody Wins! Vermont has four position openings.
- Bridport: Coordinator for a Tuesday-Thursday reading program at Bridport Central School. 10 hours/week, 9 months, follows the school calendar.
- Northfield: Coordinator for a new reading program on Wednesday and Thursday at Northfield Elementary School. This position is typically 10 hours/week, 9 months/year, follows the school calendar. However, program set-up in fall 2018 will require extra hours in September-November 2018.
- Chelsea: Coordinator for a Wednesday reading program at Chelsea Public School. 6 hours/week, 9 months/year, follows the school calendar. May be combined with the Tunbridge/Westshire position below.
Site Coordinator position description here (for Bridport, Northfield, Chelsea).
- Tunbridge & Westshire: This program performs admin and coordination functions in support of the school librarians who manage the program at Tunbridge Central School and Westshire Elementary School (W. Fairlee/Vershire). 8 hours/week, 9 months/year with limited summer hours, follows the school calendar. May be combined with the Chelsea position above. Full position description here.
Orange County coordinator position description (Chelsea, Tunbridge, and Westshire together).
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Northeast Kingdom Youth Services
Northeast Kingdom Youth Services is searching for a Balanced and Restorative Justice Program Coordinator /Mentoring Program Coordinator. NEKY seeks an individual with strong communication skills to become a full-time member of a team orientated, professional staff. Responsibilities include: Providing direct supports to referred youth and their families to address identified needs and support strengths; Linking youth and families with other support services; Working closely with school personnel to assist with concerns for students and their families; Collaboratively providing in-school trainings and presentations on a range of topics; Coordinating a restorative approach for justice-involved youth that gives victims a voice in the process. Position also includes coordination of established school-based mentoring program to recruit, train and supervise volunteer mentors. Work is within the St. Johnsbury AHS District. A bachelor’s degree, experience in a related field and experience in mediation are preferred. 40 hrs/wk. Excellent benefits package. E.O.E. To apply, submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected].