- About Us
- Current Initiatives
- Why Mentoring?
- Mission & History
- Mobius Leadership
- Affiliation with MENTOR
- Contact Us
- For Potential Mentors
- For Mentors
- For Mentoring Programs
- 2017 Vermont Mentoring Month Toolkit
- Support and Materials
- Vermont Mentoring Grants
- Vermont Mentoring Surveys
- Quality Mentoring System
- Vermont Mentoring Database
- National Mentoring Resource Center
- Regional Mentoring Networks
- Events, News, & Blog
- Support Us
First launched in 2014, this important evaluation tool is designed to provide mentoring programs in Vermont with a way to track common data about the effects mentoring is having on youth served by their program, and to allow Mobius to track aggregate data about mentoring throughout the state.
Below you will find a toolkit, sample surveys, and some common questions answered. Please contact Mobius if you are interested in utilizing the surveys for your program.
The Vermont Mentoring Survey Toolkit
The toolkit is designed to help mentoring programs implement the surveys in a uniform and valid manner.
Please do not use these links to administer the surveys for your program. Each program that contacts Mobius indicating it wants to participate will receive a unique set of URLs for its surveys.
- During-Match Surveys: These are the primary surveys, intended to be administered once a year, that we expect programs to use most widely
- Pre-Match Surveys: For before a mentor and mentee are matched
- Post-Match Surveys: For after a mentoring match ends
You can also access printable PDF versions of all the surveys.
We encourage you to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions that are not covered by this web page or the toolkit.